Once I come up with a design I like, I have found it very helpful to just cut up the ingredients to make a whole bunch of cards with that design. That way, it's simpler to whip up a card on a moements notice. I designed this simple card for a PhillyInkers Shoebox Swap, and then I wound up using the remaining supplies to make my Christmas thank-you notes. I used the Patterned Pines set from the Holiday Mini, and it's only available until January 4th. It's available for free with a $150 order.
- Patterned Pines hostess set
- Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke, and Sahara Sand cardstock
- Top Note Die for Big Shot
- Rich Razzleberry classic ink
- Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads