I made a whole bunch of birthday cards tonight - some belated and some in advance. These are 3"x6" cards, so you can make 4 from a sheet of 12"x12" paper. They also fit nicely in Stampin' Up's long skinny envelopes.
Here are the card ingredients:
- Cause for Celebration - hostess stamp set
- Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron, and Whisper White Cardstock
- Basic Brown classic ink (doesn't run, so it's great for coloring)
- So Saffron and Pink stampin' write markers
- Chunky Essentials Glitter (adhered with 2-way glue pen)
- Purely Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon
Did you know that time is running out for Purely Pomegranate and the other products in the In Color series? Stampin' Up introduced the In Color line as a collection of trendy colors, to be changed every 12 months. This year's collection includes: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, and Blue Bayou. These colors will be available in limited quantities after June 15, and will no longer be available after August 10. That means all card stock, ink pads, refills, ribbon (like the double-stitched ribbon above) will no longer be available in the 6 In Color options. The good news is that on August 11, Stampin' Up will introduce a new group of In Color selections. Stay tuned to http://www.shilohstamps.com/ for more details about the new In Color collection.
(Thanks, http://rubbermoonlighters.com/ for the cool image!)