5.21.2008

Congrats, fabulous friend!


My colleague and friend Debbie is getting married in a few weeks, so we had an office wedding shower for her yesterday. I don't have a stamp sentiment that says something specific about a wedding shower, so I used the Amazing to Zany set and stamped, "congrats fabulous friend". I think it did the trick. Since every bride and groom need thank-you notes, I made Debbie a folder full or thank-you notes in her wedding colors - pink and orange. I used Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava.





I also stamped the envelopes with an image from the Carte Postale set. I think it looks great on the envelope flap.








I made a folder for the cards using some Groovy Guava designer series paper. That's a trick I learned at Stampin' Down the Shore last year.












The card ingredients are:


  • Baroque Motifs stamp set

  • Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, and Whisper White cardstock

  • Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate classic ink

  • mat pack (for paper piercing)

  • rhinestone brads in fire color assortment (Did I tell you I got the rhinestone brads for free?)

The folder uses:

  • Ginger Blossom Designer Series paper (thanks, Ashley Hill, for the pic! http://rubbertherapy.blogspot.com/)

  • Vintage brads

  • 1/4" whisper white grosgrain ribbon

  • Purely Pomegranate and whisper white cardstock

  • scallop punch

  • rhinestone brads in fire

2 comments:

Claire Lawrence said...

Gorgeous!!!
What a nice gift!

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky to have received this card, too. The chauncery cursive Thanks is a adds graceful elegance.
Mom