3.15.2008

A Way to Budget Your Stamping Expenses - Stampers 6 Club

I'm looking for a few good stampers. If you are looking for a way to budget your spending on craft and scrapbooking supplies, the Stampers 6 Club may be a good solution for you. I am looking for 6 stampers to commit to ordering $25 of merchandise every other month for a year. Club members would place their orders together, and take turns receiving the hostess benefits on the months they order. If you have any questions about how the club would work or you would like to join the Stampers 6, contact me by April 1. I hope to place the first Stampers 6 order by April 15.

Here are a few more details:
Stampers 6 Club will keep you in stamps, accessories and more with a $25 order every other month. You may order anything you want from any of our current catalogs- and you receive the Hostess Benefits one out of those 6 months!

  • Order amount: $25 minimum

  • Commitment Time: 12 months (ordering every other month)

  • Order by: 15th of each month (April, June, August, October, December, February)

  • When am I the hostess? Hostessess go in rotating order of who joins the club first.
  • Do we meet or do I have to have people to my home? No, but you can if you want to!
  • Anything else I need to know? You will receive the Idea Book and Catalog FREE as well as specials and offers just for Stamper’s Club Members!!

    E-mail me at alison@shilohstamps.com if you would like to sign up.

No comments: