7.22.2007

Sorry for the silence...






























...but I've been a busy gal lately. Last weekend, my family and I took a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate my 30th birthday. That's right, I'm turning 30 on August 2nd. Hard to believe. Anyhow, we had a blast. My mom got me a Stampin' Up apron and money bag to help me in my new endeavor as a Stampin' Up demonstrator. She also got me The Martha Rules, a book that inspired my fabulous Shiloh Stamps Christmas in August special. Click here for more details.



We had dinner at the top of the Stratosphere, where Michael Buble happened to be dining, too. Do you see him in between our heads? We were trying to be slick and pretend like we weren't taking his picture.






We went to Red Rock Canyon, M&M's world, and Ethel M's chocolate factory. Outside the chocolate factory, there's a cactus garden. That's where we took the picture up top.
We saw the Bellagio fountains and dined at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.



While we were in Vegas, my family and I each made a coaster book. Even my Dad made one!
Here are some pics of my sis and my mom each making their mini book. We covered coasters with patterned paper, and then made a small book inside. Here are the directions on Splitcoast Stampers.

This weekend, we went to The Police reunion concert with some friends. (My husband is HUGE fan of The Police). I think that was probably the closest I've been to the stage for a big-name concert. My ears are still ringing, but it was a very exciting show. (and no, I didn't take that picture)

1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

cool! thanks for sharing. looked like it was a fun trip! love that sneaky photo you managed to get of the celeb...

the punched card with the black eyed susan is quite sharp!