6.08.2008

Hardware for Dear Dad




My dad is here this weekend, so I get to give him his Father's Day card in person - yippee!


Here are two Father's Day cards I made, using different finishes of Hodgepodge Hardware to frame 'Dear Dad'. Dear Dad is part of the Holiday Blitz stamp set. The silver Hodgepodge Hardware, from the Occasions Mini, is only available until June 31, and the Copper finish is only available until August 10. The card also features Le Jardin Designer Series Paper, which we will be using at this weekend's Summer Gifts Class. Have you registered yet? We have 4 spaces left for Friday and many spaces available for Saturday. Register now at summergiftsclass.eventbrite.com Hope to see you this weekend!




Dear Dad is part of the Holiday Blitz stamp set. I recently received this set for free because I met some sales goals.

Happy Father's Day, too!







3 comments:

Melissa said...

Very nice, Alison! It's hard sometimes to make a truly manly card, but you sure did it!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! OK...I am on the lookout for Philly stampers!! Maybe you can help? I think I need to connect with more of you girls! I saw you on facebook under the Craft Critique page! Philly stampers...UNITE!

Anonymous said...

I always like your creative talents, Alison! Your card is still on display in the kitchen on the sewing machine for all to see.
D