2.09.2008

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

I've gotten some lovely Valentine's cards from my PhillyInkers friends lately, so I thought I'd share. I plan to make my own Valentines this weekend, so I'll be posting those soon.






Ilina Crouse made this lovely card using the White Magic Technique and the True Friend Stamp set. White Magic is one of the techniques we'll be teaching at Stamp and Scrap University on Feb. 23. Click the link below for more details. It's not too late to register!

http://www.stampandscrapuniversity.eventbrite.com/















Claire made this lovely card using the Sweet Shapes set and the black gingham ribbon. I love how she sprinkled the hearts with Dazzling Diamonds glitter! By the way, today's her birthday, so stop by her blog to wish her a Happy Birthday!









Tiffany made this Love Note card using the Embrace Life stamp set. She used this card as a Make and Take at her recent workshop.




















Kristin made this card using the Pick a Petal stamp set. I love how Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava work together so well. She added a pearl from the Pretties kit for a little extra flair.

No comments: