10.12.2007

Sympathy card with Scripture

A friend mine lost both her parents within a month of one another, so I made her this sympathy card using the Elegant Inspirations set on some retired designer series paper. This is actually a scrap of paper left over from the mug I made a few weeks back. My MIL bought this set back in June, and she let me borrow it for a while before I passed it on to her. I stamped a page full of scripture verses, and I've just been using them as I need them. On the inside, I stamped an image from the God's Blessings set in whisper white craft ink, so it would show up on the Chocolate Chip cardstock. It says, "May God's love heal your sorrow, and may His peace replace your heartache with warm and loving memories." I didn't scan it since I wrote on the inside before I thought to scan it. Using the patterned paper makes card-making go so quickly! Sorry for the poor quality image. My scanner doesn't do as well with cards that are more 3-D with ribbon and such.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the INKredible Impressions Fall Fest, led by Super-Demonstrator Tina Rosenkrans. I have to meet at Claire's house at 6:15am in order to be in northern NJ by 8:30-eeks! Fall Fest is a day full of stamping fun and business ideas. Stampin' Up's demonstrator of the year Ronda Wade will be there to inspire us all. I look forward to sharing all about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog. You're very keen in details. My site is up already hope you will check my site it's nice I guarantee, www.2-clicks-stamps.com