10.24.2007

Philadelphia Regionals pics

I went to the Stampin' Up Regional Convention in Philadelphia back in September, and I realized the only info I posted about the conference was pre-conference. Click here for my pre-conference post.

Here are some samples of projects we made at Regionals. I have to confess... I didn't love the projects. I felt rushed during our crafting time and some of the projects were way too complex. However, the speakers were inspiring and full of great ideas. In fact, one of the sessions inspired my recent paper piercing and Dry Embossing class. (I'll be posting samples from that class soon, too).

The True Friend is You Friend card uses the True Friend set from the Holiday Mini on the new Basic Gray paper. (It's a darker gray than Going Gray). I do like how the gray looks with the Purely Pomegranate ribbon.

The Thanks card is an example of a way to complex project. It uses kraft paper, textured cardstock, eyelets, double-stitched ribbon, linen thread, and a button. Way too much happening, for my taste.

Stay tuned for pictures of the display boards!

No comments: