9.03.2007

Stampin' Up Regional Convention in Philadelphia

I'm going to my first SU Regional convention in a couple weeks, and I'm super-excited! My stamping friends Claire and Kristin went to the national convention back in August. They had such a great time stamping in Colorado. The national convention is only open to SU Demonstrators, but the regional conventions open up to guests if there's room. Since Friday's registration didn't fill up, I'm bringing a stamping friend to the Friday session.


Today, when I arrived back from my long weekend away, I found this in the mail ----


SU! mailed me my nametag for Philly Regionals in advance. I guess this is one way they confirm registration. It also helps raise my anticipation level. They featured the stamp set "So Much" on the background of the nametag. We'll be receiving that set as part of our registration fee.


The agenda also includes:
• Hands-on stamping
• Business tips
• Paper-crafting and stamping techniques
• Swapping with fellow demonstrators (and guests)
• Presentations by Stampin’ Up! staff and local demonstrators
• A boxed lunch
• Make & Take projects
• Hundreds of display samples for inspiration


I will be making lots of swaps in preparation for Regionals. I'll make lots of cards that I can trade with other attendees. That way, we get to have sample cards of a variety of techniques and stamp sets. I'm looking forward to seeing what samples I'll collect. Check out the swaps Claire collected at convention!


I made a bunch of Christmas cards while I was out of town this past weekend. I'll be posting samples tomorrow. I had lots of fun playing with Merry & Bright from the Holiday Mini catalog. If you didn't receive a copy of the Holiday Mini in the mail, you can view it online here.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Glad to see you got your nametag too! Mine is Mellow Moss. I totally missed the background pattern. And boy....my swap picture sure does get around! It's now on three people's blogs!!!