9.28.2007

Autumn Fest - 30% off sale ends tomorrow

Here's a swap made by Lori Conroy. I got this card through a swap with the INKredibles group of demonstrators. It uses the Autumn Fest set, which is part of the 30% off Fall Frenzy promotion. With a $30 purchase, you can receive any of 6 stamp sets at 30% off.



I love the technique Lori used in this card. She stamped the leaf images with Versamark ink on glossy cardstock. Then she used a brayer with a spectrum pad on top of the leaves. I like the way she polished it off with a piece of Hodgepodge Hardware, grosgrain ribbon, and crimped accent.

For more Fall Frenzy samples, check out these blog posts:

Shiloh Stamps: Fall Frenzy - stamps at 30% off!
Shiloh Stamps: Thankful Thoughts

Shiloh Stamps: Shoebox Swap Ingredients

I will be placing a final Fall Frenzy order tomorrow. Contact me at alison@shilohstamps.com to place an order today!

No comments: