9.11.2007

Thankful Thoughts

I just received the Thoroughly Thankful stamp set in the mail. This set is part of Stampin' Up's Fall Frenzy promotion. Here's a draft of a card I plan to send to our family members who will be joining us for Thanksgiving this year. It uses Really Rust, Old Olive, and Summer Sun cardstock. I watercolored the images using the AquaPainter on confetti cardstock. I tied it all off using some Hemp Twine. I think it might look even better with some background stamping on the Really Rust cardfront. on What do you think?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I just received this stamp set today too. Gotta love the fall frenzy promotion! That's one GORGEOUS card. I don't think you should change a thing!

Melissa said...

LOVE the card, Alison! I agree with Kristin - i like it the way it is. IF you MUST add something, just sponge some rust ink onto the base, tone on tone. Or you could sponge chocolate chip ink for a more rustic look.