9.17.2007

Swaps, swaps, swaps

Last Friday, I attended the Stampin' Up Philadelphia Regional Convention, so I made some swaps to trade with other conference attendees. Here are the cards I made while I was on vacation in Cape Cod. I brought very limited supplies - the Merry & Bright stamp set (from the Holiday Mini), the Christmas stamps from Loads of Love and Figures of Speech, double-stitched ribbon, gingham ribbon, my paper piercing tool and template, and an assortment of cardstock. Here's what I came up with...Note to self: "Don't forget your Stampin' Scrub! Stamping is not as fun without it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ALLISON! how fun to read YOUR blog!! And your entire blog is so well done- so eye catching, so professional looking!! And of course the stamping is great too! :) I hope to meet you someday - Clairey mentioned you several times during our visit - thank you for stopping by my blog too!! Blessings, Karen Barber