8.30.2007

More In the Spotlight with the scallop punch

I love experimenting with different color combinations and layouts. Which of these is your favorite?This one is for my cousin Alisa's birthday. It's all part of my goal of staying on top of my birthdays! I now have my Birthday Calendar posted on the wall of my stamping room, so there's no excuse for missing birthdays. This was a thank-you for a birthday gift. I have so many generous friends!

This was a thank-you for a super-stamper friend who loaned me her Powder Pal for Christmas in August Stamp Camp. It made the Dazzling Diamonds glitter a lot less messy!


This was a thank-you for my latest workshop hostess. I'll be sending her a $5 gift certificate, too!

I'm off to Cape Cod today for a few days of vacation, so I won't be posting until after Labor Day. I'll be bringing some stamping supplies with me so that I can make swaps for the Philadelphia Regional convention. I will post some samples when I return.
Hope you enjoy the long weekend, too!






1 comment:

Kristin said...

My favorite is the landscape card with the So Saffron base with the So Saffron Ink background with the Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi focal point. Did I get the colors right? So Saffron is my very favorite color. It goes with everything. I probably use more of it than I do almost any other SU color.