8.13.2007

I got promoted!

Stampin' Up! just changed my title from Associate to Senior Associate because I met a sales goal. Woohoo! I just started this little business in May, and I've already gotten promoted. Very exciting.

Stampin' Up is always offering these great incentives to its demonstrators. Last week, they announced a new promotion for those signing up to be a demonstrator. It's called "Choose Your Family". When you purchase the starter kit (everything you need to start your business) between now and September 30, you will also receive a family of 12 classic stamp pads for free - that's a $58 value. (That's the Rich Regals family pictured - it's my favorite color family). What a great deal! Contact me at alison@shilohstamps.com if you would like more information on how to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator.

Also, check out what Super-Demonstrator Tina has to say about her dream job.

No comments: