11.19.2007

COH Art Shop 2007

Circle of Hope is having another Art Shop this year, and I have decided to participate! There will be 75+ artists selling ceramics, hip t-shirts, handbags, photography, soaps, chocolate, and all sorts of other great goodies. I'm going to have a card-making station, and I will be selling some handmade goods as well. Right now, my plans include cards (of course), coasters, Christmas ornaments, gift tags, and who knows what else. My bro-in-law Jeff may be selling some monsters at my booth, if he gets into mass production mode. I'm also thrilled to announce that I will be sharing my booth with photographer David Difuntorum. He'll be selling some of his fabulous prints. So is there anything you're interesting in buying at the Art Shop this year? Leave a comment to let me know what you're shopping for.

The Circle of Hope Art Shop would be a great place to buy some gifts this holiday, especially if you're into supporting local artisans and buying handmade stuff. I took the Buy Handmade pledge, and I plan to give everyone on my list at least 1 homemade gift this year. I'll keep you posted on how that turns out. Are you buying handmade this year?

No comments: