11.12.2007

Why I Love Stampin' Classes

Since I became an SU demonstrator in May, I have attended quite a few stamping classes - Philadelphia Regionals, Fall Fest with Tina's INKredible Impressions, and Kristin's Thankful Banner class. Not to mention, we PhillyInkers stamp every time we get together. The best part about attending a stamping class is that someone else has already purchased the supplies, designed the project, and cut all the paper in advance. If I choose, I can just assemble the project. Of course, I can always make changes and modifications, but someone has already given me a framework.

On November 29+30, I am offering a Trim-a-Tree class. We will make 4 ornaments together, and you will receive chipboard to make 20 ornaments. These ornaments are super-simple to make, and they would also make fabulous gifts or gift tags. We'll be using the On Board trimmings chipboard set (from the Holiday Mini catalog), Dazzling Diamonds glitter, designer series paper, and that fabulous new elastic cord. Here's a link to some fabulous samples of chipboard ornaments that use the On Board trimmings.

As a bonus, the first person to register and mention this Stampin' Classes blog post will receive 6 sheets of holiday Designer Series paper. Materials fee for this class is $20. Contact me at events@shilohstamps.com to register ASAP.

Note: The Thankful banner pictured above uses the On Board Garland chipboard and Apple Cider designer series paper from the Holiday Mini catalog. It also uses the Wild Wasabi twill tape from the Jersey ribbon orginals set.

No comments: