6.15.2007

Loads of Love - for Father's Day

This was the other make-and-take from Amy's workshop. It uses a signature Katy slant.
I sent this card to my dad, my father-in-law, and my grandfather for Dad's Day. My dad loves cars, so I think he'll like this card. Trucks and blue means its instantly masculine, even though it doesn't say Father's Day.

Supplies:

  • Loads of Love stamp set
  • Itty Bitty backgrounds stamp set
  • brocade blue cardstock and classic ink
  • chocolate chip cardstock and classic ink
  • watercolor pencils
  • blender pen
  • crimper - such fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A, My father's day card was a very personal expression from you. I liked the pickup truck with hearts. The truck is loaded down in the back showing that it is a heavy load bringing your love to me. Mom & I really appreciated the anniversary card too. You are very thoughtful and creative with "stampin' up" Love, DAD

Anonymous said...

Shiloh Stamps is a perfect name for your business DAD

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

awww, thanks!