6.22.2007

Open House invitations - 3 versions














So I'm having an Open House at our new house on June 30. We'll be celebrating the launch of my new stamping business by making cards, winning door prizes, and checking out the new catalog. If you'd more details, e-mail me using the Contact Me button at the right.

Which card do you like best? I always make a few versions to have my options open. It's interesting how a card design evolves after you work with it a while.

Supplies:

  • Right at Home stamp set - (retiring June 30!)
  • Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set
  • buckaroo blue cardstock
  • so saffron cardstock
  • barely banana cardstock
  • chocolate chip cardstock
  • whisper white cardstock
  • basic black classic stamp pad
  • real red classic stamp pad
  • buckaroo blue classic stamp pad
  • chocolate chip classic stamp pad
  • so saffron classic stamp pad
  • blender pens
  • AquaPainter
  • mellow moss marker
  • hemp twine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure wish I could come to your Open House! I know everyone is going to have a great time!
Mom

Melissa said...

My favorite is the one with the sideways word. It's most unique.

Just want you to know, i check out your blog at least a few times a week but my pc often freezes when i try to go to the comment page. Dunno why, but i am reading even when i can't speak!

melissa

Alhambra Club said...

These are all great, but would have to go with the last one. Have a wonderful and successful open house.

Char said...

Hello! :o) I like the horizontal (landscape) one best, with the word "celebrate" running at 90 degrees. But I prefer the natural coloured base card of the 2nd card to the blue... So, typical me - can't decide!

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

very interesting! I had to stamp 'celebrate' sideways because I cut the paper the wrong size. Sometimes mistakes can bring out our best creativity! thanks for the feedback everyone!