12.21.2007

Box of Gift Tags

I made this little box of gift tags for our friends Steve and Julie. They hosted a party last week, after returning from several weeks in India. They had lots of people over to look at their pictures, sample some Chai and curry, and welcome them home. It was lots of fun hearing about their travels.

These tags use the frame from Holy Triptych, sentiments from Star-Studded Season, and Holiday Harmony designer series paper. I also used Purely Pomegranate and Chocolate Chip paper as backgrounds. The tags are tied with gold elastic cord. I love how the satin ribbon gives these tags an elegant touch. Although these stamp sets are no longer available, the ribbon is for sale Buy One Get One as part of the Wrapping Up the Holidays promotion, which has been extended until December 31.



















5 comments:

Ilina Crouse said...

Those are wonderful, and it reminds me, I still need to make mine, but I am keeping that when we go over my in-laws, so we have something to do except eat and watch TV. I love your gift tags!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Love the tags!!

Char said...

Hey! Those tags are GAWWWWJUS! c",) You are one very talented lady... you inspire me to haul out my stamps, foiling kits, paper sets n ribbons and get tucked into some creativity! Luvvem luvvem luvvem!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! As always- beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison, love the tags! Really gorgeous. I like how you utilized all the elements. All that paper we bought, the satin ribbon and your stamp set. Wow, it's lovely. Thanks for sharing.