12.07.2007

Christmas Shopping


Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Are you distributing a wish list to your friends and family? I've been collecting wish list from my family, but I have to confess that I haven't bought any presents yet! Now I took the Buy Handmade Pledge, so I plan to give everyone on my list a handmade gift this year. I plan to do some shopping at Circle of Hope Art Show this weekend.


If you have crafters on your gift list, you may want to check out Stampin' Up's 5 Fantastic Gifts Under $25. I personally would love to have Paper Trimmer they feature in this lift of suggested gifts. If you would like to receive some Stampin' Up products this year, e-mail me at alison@shilohstamps.com for a Stampin' Wish List to pass on to the Santas in your life. In order to receive Stampin' gifts in time for Christmas, be sure to order no later than December 14.


Are you planning on special gift wrap and tags this year? Stampin' Up is Wrapping Up the Holidays with a special holiday promotion. The Satin ribbon from the Holiday Mini is Buy One, Get One free throught this promotion. I ordered a roll of Purely Pomegranate and a roll of Chocolate Chip. You can also buy empty Accents and Elements tins. People are enjoying making special gift card holders by 'altering' these tins. Click here for some ideas using the products in this promotion.

Also, don't forget that I'm offering 20% off all the retiring stamp sets. Now might be a good time to make sure you get those sets before they are no longer available.

No comments: