12.15.2007

Gift Wrapping Fun

My satin ribbon arrived the other day, and I think it's so elegant! Here's a gift I wrapped for new demonstrator Tiffany King, using the Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon, the On Board trimmings snowflake as a gift tag/ornament, and the Holiday Harmony paper as a belly band around the gift. Isn't it lovely? This didn't take very long to make, either. Us PhillyInkers are having a brunch over at Claire's tomorrow, so I'm hoping to bring some special gifts along. Here's the first one!

On Sunday, I'm having a Gift-Tag Making Drop-In. We'll drink egg nog, make some creative gift tags, and play with some stamps from the catalog. If you stop by, you'll also receive a voucher for a Spring-Summer Collection catalog when I receive them. Hope to see you Sunday!

No comments: