1.25.2008

Coaster-Rama report

Coaster-Rama went very well the past couple nights. Here's a sampling of some of the coaster creations. Above is a coaster I made with the new Time Well Spent hostess set. This might be a birthday or Valentine's gift, I haven't decided yet.


Kim made this lovely set of coasters using a retired stamp set called Batik. She spent lots of time mapping out the design on paper, and then came up with a perfect coordinated and symmetrical finished product - lovely!










Amy made these coasters using a combination of Time Well Spent and a retired hostess set. I love how she stamped a flower behind the sentiment using a light yellow ink. It really ties the whole image together. All class attendees received some satin ribbon to tie up their coasters, since they make a lovely gift. Although this ribbon was available by the spool in December, the chocolate chip satin ribbon is still available as part of the Theater ribbon originals collection.














I made this pirate coaster for Jon to commemorate his pirate birthday party we had last November. It uses a stamp set called Ahoy Matey.













I made this coaster tonight, as I was inspired by one of Tiffany King's designs. It uses one of my favorite stamp sets - Baroque Motifs.

3 comments:

Ilina Crouse said...

THose coasters are wonderful! I absoluely love them. Did you seal them with something? Or just baked them?

Unknown said...

Dontcha wish you had a pirate coaster like me!? I know you do.

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

I sealed them with a light coat of mod podge.