1.15.2008

Coaster-Rama



Is making homemade gifts one of your New Year's Resolutions? This Christmas, I made tile coasters for lots of people on our list. Here's a picture of some of the coasters we made. For more samples of Shiloh Stamps coasters, scroll down to my Very Coaster Christmas blog post.





On January 23 and 24, I will be hosting Coaster-Rama (see google calendar in the sidebar for times). Come make some coasters - the best-selling Shiloh Stamps holiday item. (I sold MANY of these coasters at the Circle of Hope Art Shop back in December.




$15 materials fee includes supplies to make 2 coasters and a $5 coupon towards stampin' supplies from Stampin' Up's new Spring-Summer Collection. Additional coaster supplies can be purchased for $1/coaster. RSVP to events@shilohstamps.com by January 16. Additionally, all Shiloh Stamps class attendees receive 10% off stampin' orders placed at classes. Remember to bring your Frequent Stamper Card!




Stay tuned for more details about Stamp and Scrap University on February 23! Shiloh Stamps Frequent Stampers will receive a stamp on their Frequent Stamper card for each session they attend.

1 comment:

Ilina Crouse said...

I love the coasters! Unfortunatelly I can't come to the class (scheduling conflicts). But Sean and I agreed they would be great gifts for my family (and fast to make)