1.29.2008

Happy Birthday to Mom

Today is my mom's birthday, and here's the card I mailed her today. Let's see if she sees it on the blog before it arrives in her mailbox. I mailed the same card to my my mom-in-law, whose birthday was the 21st. My mom and my mom-in-law both requested stampin' goodies for their birthdays this year, so my mom got tons of stamp sets, courtesy of my dad. My mom-in-law got some punches and some stamps and some things for her new house.

Sorry for the blurry picture of this card. I was playing with the camera on my new phone, and it looks like I don't quite have it down yet. The card uses In The Spotlight (a retired hostess set) and a new celebrate set. It's hard to tell in this picture, but I used paper piercing in the corners and there's a brad in the middle of the starburst image. There's also a piece of grosgrain ribbon going across the middle of the card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful card is still sitting atop the mantle. Your color choices, the details, and your wonderful sentiment always bless my soul. Thank you for thinking of me.
Mom